1975 Former best of show Bricklin for sale

To: jblair@exis.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 1975 Former best of show Bricklin for sale
From: Logocandy@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:19:20 EST
As a result of a lack of space I am forced to sell one of my 3 Bricklins.

This particular car is a 1975 and was originally Safety Red and has been
repainted Safety Red.  The car won Best in Show at the West BIG Meet in 1993.

The car has a new carburetor, accelerator cable, brake system, schocks,
plugs, plug wires and fuel pump.

The car has a brand new set of custom fitted carpets and are a high quality
and proper in color.

I am selling the car for $10,500 or best offer.  There are a minimal
amount(maybe 4 or 5) stress cracks.  New TA radials, perfect original wheels
and the car makes a great impressions.

Please feel free to call M-F 8-4 PST at 1/800-323-8037

or weekends or weekday evenings at 818-501-0609.

Regards,

Eric