Holley carb....

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Holley carb....
From: WUZNTME2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 20:09:48 EST
I am going to replace my carb. and need some input.  Is there a DIRECT
relacement Holley carb I can use.  ( I remember reading it here a while back
) If so, what is the part # etc. Anybody use anthing other than a Holley and
how has it worked out. I am getting #2525 road ready again, and would like to
make a few mods before I start driving it again. Those headers sound like the
next thing I am going to get.....I am getting down to the wire and am looking
forward to getting behind the wheel.... Any help and or advise will be
greatly appreciated.

Mike