xenon headlight conversion...

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: xenon headlight conversion...
From: WUZNTME2@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:09:24 EST
I am thinking up converting my car to have xenon headlights, here is a reply
I received regarding the price for the conversion.  I thought I would post
this in case any other members are interested in doing the same thing.

Michael C.
#2525 ( she is almost finished! )

wow, you have a mean machine
we have a sealed beam conversion for your vehicle.  it will utilze a
hella h-4 conversion.  the basic conversion uses a glass case similar
to your current sealed beam, but the back will have a slot for the h-4
to plug in.
the price for the sealed beam conversion cost $130 and shipping is $10.

the xenon headlight will require the sealed beam conversion.  the xenon
healight kit contains 2 xenon bulbs and 2 ballast with a integrated igniter.
 the cost of the xenon kit is $680+ $30 for shipping and handling.

thank

--
John Obata
hidxenon@onebox.com - email