Re: Fuel lines

To: GLCurley@aol.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel lines
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:27:57 -0500
At 10:13 AM 3/13/00 EST, George Curley wrote:

>You left out a word in your message "pull the ..." (something ) "to replace
>these lines"  What do you have to pull?

George,

   Sorry George.  I think you may have to pull the body.  At least looking
at how tight my body sits where the lines come up to the front.  Another
possibility, would be to cut the line very near the front of the chassis,
and then use a rubber fuel hose to connect it.  But the lines have several
bends at the front.  So I don't know how you'd work them up in there with
the body sitting on the chassis.  Currently, my body is an engine craine
so it's easy to lift it up and down.