Re: To PCV or not to PCV

To: <Isensee@aol.com>
Subject: Re: To PCV or not to PCV
From: "alfaki" <alfaki@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 00:33:17 -0500
Scott,
Ah ha, now that makes sense and clears a whole lot up.   Scott, the air
cleaner I have (a cast alum Motorsport) has a knockout after the filter
towards the carb.  The cast alum valve covers only have 2 holes.  Most of
the smog stuff is gone, but I'd like to maintain a fully operational PCV
system.  Any suggestions on how to tie in the valve covers without putting
another hole in the valve covers? These ones do not have add. knockouts and
the logo is all over the top.  Again, thanks for the info.
stephan