Re: PCV: are 2 better than 1? and headers

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: PCV: are 2 better than 1? and headers
From: "alfaki" <alfaki@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 13:06:33 -0500
  But here is where I'll defer to the more learned
> members of our group.  Anybody?
> John

Thanks John.  I understand the design function of the PCV, but my question
was more towards why on many engines, one valve cover has a PCV and the
other valve cover just has an  plain tube.  I'm trying to figure what would
be the harm or benefit of using 2 PCVs--1 per cover.
stephan.

On to headers:
well, the mystery continues, and it looks like monday we'll get to the
bottom of this quandary.  It may be that different manufacturers are making
tri-ys for the 68-73 289ci mustang.  Another brick owner is also trying to
track down some headers and Sanderson headers may have a fitment, but
they're not sure.  Custom headers are just too cost prohibitive, with quotes
starting at $800.00.  Ouch
stephan