rear window glass

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: rear window glass
From: zych <joshua24v15@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 19:14:27 -0800
I am looking for the rear glass for the hatch.  My bricklin has a heated
rear window. I don't know if that is standard.  I was trying to see why
the rear glass wouldn't heat up and it appears that someone had tinted
the rear window and then removed the tint.  In removing the tint they
scrapped  off all the little lines that run down the glass so there is
no connection from the power to the ground. I was wondering if you know
if the window was used on any other cars or if there is a place to
purchase the heated glass. I have seen kits for repairing small breaks
in the heater lines but there is a lot missing .  Thanks for any help
anyone can give.

Patrick Zych  "bricklin  1354"