RE: Bricklin Flowmaster mufflers

To: "'Jason P Mcclure'" <jasonbrick@juno.com>, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bricklin Flowmaster mufflers
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 07:52:34 -0500
Jason,
   I am with you.  I am a lover of Flowmasters (after owning a 5.0)
   I did install Flowmaster mufflers on my Bricklin.  I absolutely love the
sound.  It is a bit loud but that is exactly what I had wanted.
   I guess that you just have to consider what you want out of your car.  If you
are going to show it and want it to be stock that it is not the correct choice.
If you are not concerned with that and just want your car to be noticed more
than go with the Flowmasters.
   You can get in touch with me directly if you are still interested in the
idea.

                                                                Jamie