Fw: oval rubber seal's

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: oval rubber seal's
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:06:16 -0500
Some cars had these, except they were ribbed rubber, but AFAIK there are
none left. Just as well, they didn't work, and the factory chop job on the
roof flange has to be repaired so that conventional weather-stripping can be
successfully used.  :^((

If the doors have been repaired and properly aligned to the opening, BPS's
weather-stripping will waterproof the doors against even a fire hose
assault, according to Terry T.

GM