RE:COMPRESSORS

To: "Bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:COMPRESSORS
From: "George J. Malaska" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 17:59:57 -0500
   I use both the electric and vacuum compressors on my cars. The electric
is great for a quick build up or if you are sitting and cycling the doors up
and down. Get a good one with a pressure switch that turns it on @80psi and
off @120psi. I use the Thomas compressor that is available through
Graingers. Part numbers are on our website in Tech central. Terry Tanner
also sells one that will build up to 150psi. The Hadley vacuum compressors
are no longer made but they do still rebuild them as long as they have the
kits. Cost is 40.00. The vacuum compressors are nice to have because as you
are driving they will build the system up to about 140-150psi. With this
setup, the electric pumps last much longer. The other secret is to make sure
that your system is free of leaks.
  George.
  Happy New Year to all!!!!!

George J. Malaska, VIN#768.
Membership Director, Bricklin International
Elkhart, IN. 219-875-1270
bricklingeorge@msn.com.