Re: Bricklin for sale

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bricklin for sale
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:57:43 PST
A rough car, unfortunately, is probably worth around 3,000-4,500, depending
on the mileage.  Figure if you do most of the work that it will cost 1,000
for the air doors, around 600 for the carpet and padding, 1,000 on the
engine (radiator, new belts, carb rebuild, spark plugs, wires, etc.), 1,000
for misc stuff, like headliner, steering wheel, front scoop, muffler,
emergency brake gasket, 1,000 for springs and shocks, 1,500 to have
boomerangs in doors, 200 to get smog working, 150 for windows, 300 for
seats, 500 for heater core and to redirect air box, and on and on. On a real
rough car, you are going to need to get interior panels, dash, etc. (these
all can be hard to find). This, of course, is just my experience, ymmv. Kim.