Re: Car won't start

To: yugoman <mdrig@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Car won't start
From: Michel Poulin <mpoulin@poulincomm.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:19:20 -0500 (EST)
My first inclination would be the starter. It may be shorted out from
trying to turn with too much load against it and not enough current
getting to it. pull the old battery out and start by tracing the positive
lead to the fuse box and starter. Make sure that the wire and fuses are
ok.
 -=mike=-

| http://www.poulincomm.com   |
| http://www.WWJP.com         |