Re: Fine scratch removal on acrylic.

To: ginjim@mindspring.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fine scratch removal on acrylic.
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 09:59:12 PST
I bought some stuff from a local detail shop but the Meguiars might be just
as good.  I did the wet sanding thing to get some white overspray off the
car and then buffed it out. I would suggest, though, that you get a buffer
-- I got mine from Grand Auto for about $50.00 and it did make the job
easier. Kim