Speedometer

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedometer
From: "Riley Marquis III" <rileym3@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 03:43:00 PDT
Hey, all!
Had a question regarding the speedometer.  On the back there is an
adjustment for selecting the engine type (e.g. V6, V8).  Also, there is
another type of adjustment sort of below it that it not labeled. Does
anybody know what it does?  I'm thinking it may have something to do with
the high rpm readings I was getting.  The engine rpms were lower then the
ones the guage was reading.  At freeway speeds (55-65) i was getting 7000
rpm!  If i was really doing 7000 rpm, my 351W would have blown.  I'm
thinking the error can be fixed by adjusting this mysterious dial.  Any
ideas?

Riley Marquis III
VIN 1758