Re: Odometer

To: Isensee@aol.com
Subject: Re: Odometer
From: Jim Kelliher <ginjim@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:46:27 -0400
Been there Done that.
On my 75 I couldn't access the cable from up top, so I unhooked the driver side
air register and laid on my back, under the steering wheel , my head at the gas
pedal, not a comfortable position but one I always find my self when working on
1191. From there I had a pathway to the cable, I think it was knurled and I
didn't need a wrench, but I am sure a pair of channel locks would fit  enough to
get it loose. I thought it was more difficult putting it back together.
Jim