Fw: How do I quiet emergency brake?

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: How do I quiet emergency brake?
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 00:14:12 -0400
There's a spring to tension each cable / housing between the retaining
brackets and wheels, but as I previously noted, the bare cables rub, and I
assume vibrate, against the tunnel support on my car. I think it should be
notched out on each side to clear the cable.

I can't get to my E-brake to look, but this type of design normally has an
adjustment at the mechanism to remove slack.

GM