On the road again

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: On the road again
From: "yugoman" <mdrig@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 21:20:28 -0400
We got #2024 out of storage today, state inspection had run out in June and
the friendly Nazis from Raleigh sent us a letter threatening a fine if not
inspected by November 1. Well it passed inspection, everything seems to be
operating well after months of sitting. Took several miles to get the air
charged up though. (I'd forgotten how heavy Bricklin doors are!) We still
don't have the right side mirror on the door, the mirror is fine but the
metal bracket it mounts on to is broken. Anyone have this piece that they'd
sell?