Questionnaire

To: "'Bricklin email list'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Questionnaire
From: "Fedeli, Joe" <paa5072@exmail.dscp.dla.mil>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:25:30 -0400
Hello everyone...I just wanted to say thank you for all of your responses to
the tally.  If you have not sent yours in yet, please do!  After  I get a
larger quantity of input, I'll post the results to John Blair.  John, if you
can, please list my email and address to those that do not have a computer
in the next Brickline for potential inclusion of their information into the
tally.  Hopefully by January/February I'll have enough input to do some
analysis.  The general trend is about all are modified to various degrees.
Interesting input and status...I will share with all interested when
completed!  Thanks again to everyone that has submitted...and if you did
not, please update me if you want access to the information!