Re: More Insurance

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: More Insurance
From: George Schiro <gschiro@fraunhofer.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:33:13 -0400
I guess the lesson is that you should discuss, in detail, with your
insurance company what coverage you are getting and what the actual
payout will be if your car is damaged or tolaled.  When I put #678 back
on the road, I will certainly go over all the details with my insurer.

My Bricklin is now officially an "antique" as far as the State of
Michigan is concerned.  I can get special historic car plates.  If you
last long eoungh you automatically get to be historic.  I'm glad I am
living in a State that isn't trying to destroy classic cars.  On ouf my
son's friends has a 1973 Satellite that runs great.

George Schiro