Fw: Air pump

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Air pump
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 22:55:14 -0400
If you can clean it out and reseal it, in which it's fine for a while,
implies that the head is coming loose, allowing air to be sucked in. If so,
then consider using a better gasket sealer with Locktite on whatever bolts
it together.

I'm not familiar with the this pump, but I'm sure there's a way to make an
add-on or remote air filter using a K&N motorcycle air filter coated with
their spray on oil. This will block out moisture at the inlet.

GM