Re: Fw: Showtime

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Showtime
From: Lbc302@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 00:59:25 EDT
In a message dated 4/20/99 4:46:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wingracer@email.msn.com writes:

<< They do get attention. In '76, we were getting ready to leave after a movie
 and had the doors up. The traffic filing past stopped, but the gawkers
 didn't, causing a several car fender bender. >>

Speaking of  stories,one day back around the summer of 1986,I drove my
Bricklin to work and parked it in the parking lot as far from the other cars
as possible which meant  parking by the lot guardrails,were everybody coming
to work could see it,I sat in it with both doors open,so it looked like a car
with wings,at the place I worked at,they had their own airport with
corporate jets landing all the time, Well when I went inside to work I had
more than one person ask me HOW I LIKED FLYING TO WORK ,rather than driving.
Can you imagine that, they thought that the Bricklin could fly,I guess they
got that idea from the Back to The Future Movies.

Claude
Vin1024/1136