Re: Blessing In Disguise

To: "Bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Blessing In Disguise
From: "George J. Malaska" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 10:36:14 -0500
  Riley, for gluing the 1/4 windows in, I use the same urethane that I use
to set the windshield and glue the body panels on with. Put a bead around
the inside of the 1/4 panel and set the window in place. I suggest taping it
until the glue sets. If you want an original look with the piping that goes
around the outside, cut the inner lip off so that you can glue it on. Once
that is done, run a bead of black silicone between the piping and the window
to fill any gaps. It looks original and you shouldn't have to worry about
the window ever falling out again. I have also seen people leave the piping
off and just paint the edge of the opening the same color as the 1/4 panel.
  As far as the wires in the console, remember you don't use all the wires
in the harness. Save yourself some time and trouble by identifing the ones
necessary, extend those and leave the rest as the are. Check John's wiring
diagrams for which ones to use. Hope this helps.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768,#1548.
Membership Director, Bricklin International
Elkhart, IN. 219-875-1270
bricklingeorge@msn.com.