Re: Fw: Looking to buy

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Looking to buy
From: Michel Poulin <mpoulin@poulincomm.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:46:00 -0500 (EST)
Greg Thanks for the info, it's a good start!
  I gues my next question should be, are there any club members in the
Indianapolis, Indiana area? I may need to call somone this weekend or next
to help me look at two cars. Even if I don't buy one of them, I'd still
like to have somone with me who knows about the car in details.

 One other question that I have is actually re: Malcolm Bricklin. Does
anyone hve a biography on him? or know what he's up to currently? I've
been working on a Bricklin and DeLorean web page and I'm trying to ge as
much info on the two men as possible. A LOT has been writen on and by
J.Z.DeLorean, but there is little on Mr. Bricklin.
  feel free to stop by my page at http://www.poulincomm.com/coolcars and
let me know what you think.

Thanks!
-=mike=-