Re: Plastic Pieces

To: "Bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plastic Pieces
From: "George J. Malaska" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 21:56:32 -0500
  Greg, the only other changes I know of for the '76 cars were a catalytic
convertor with a single tail pipe instead of dual and the dimmer switch was
mounted on the steering column,like all the new cars, on the turn signal
stalk. There was also talk of adding vents in the front fender doglegs
(similar to Corvette). I think this was on the drawing board for the '77
model because I have seen some '76 cars and they had the standard front
fenders.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768, #1454, #1548.
Membership Director, Bricklin International.
Elkhart,In. 219-875-1270
              bricklingeorge@msn.com