Eng. Saddle

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Eng. Saddle
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:02:34 -0500
I've been told that the saddle that goes under the oil pan for a Bricklin
is Bricklin unique.

Can anybody confirm this?
Does anybody have a spare saddle?
Anybody got any ideal what one is worth?

I have access to one.  However the owner has no idea what it is worth, nor
do I.  Now I'm from the old school.  If I can get a $100 part for $10, do it!
Weither you need it or not.  However, if I have to pay $50 or more for this
part, I'll wait till I need one, even if it cost a little more.

Anyway, my friend is just wondering what kind of trading material he
is sitting on.  Me, I'd at least like to try and draw a sketch of the
thing.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi