PICTURES AND INFO

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: PICTURES AND INFO
From: Mitch Huffington <mhuffing@trianglenet.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 14:28:41 -0600
Hello everybody,
    First off, thank you for all the information that was sent on
"buying tips" for a Bricklin, the information was very helpful.
Hopefully in the next month or so I will be a proud owner of a B.
    I am sending this message hoping to receive some support in my next
venture.  While showing some pictures of a Bricklin to friends and
family most of them didn't even know what it was or even who made it.
They thought it was some concept car or a kit car, so I explained to
them that it was a production car that was made in the 70's.  After
seeing that the majority of my friends and family have never heard of a
Bricklin I have decided to make a web page.  My goal is to promote the
car so that more people can learn about it and maybe even become
enthusiasts or owners.  All of you already know that there is a Bricklin
page on the web and it is a great site.  But, I think the car needs more
sites so when people search for it they get info on the car not
software, doctors ect.  So if anybody has anything they would like to
submit please do so.  I am looking for anything (pictures, articles,
jokes, personal experiences, .ect) to put on my site.  Any submissions
will receive full credit on the site and my personal thanks.  When I'm
close to up and running I will email the address.  Also if anybody else
would like to set up a web page please contact me maybe we can work
together.  I would love to have a long links page.

Thanks

Mitch Huffington