Fw: Mechanical Help

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Mechanical Help
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:44:23 -0500
Most distributors I've installed require that you hold the rotor and jiggle
it to line up, then turn it into the gear, for it to bottom.

I've also had problems with aftermarket intakes having too small an opening,
or be slightly misaligned, requiring honing of the hole or installing the
distributor before installing / tightening the mounting bolts.

GM