Fw: Ford 9" rear end

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Ford 9" rear end
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:15:03 -0500
On the Ford rear end, I don't
>have a yoke.  (And NO wise cracks from the peanut gallery about the
yoke
>being on me.)
=======
DAMN! You take ALL the fun out of this list!
=======
>So I guess the question is, where do I go about trying to find a
yoke that
>will fit the Ford 9".  I don't really want to cut up my drive
shaft.
=======
Yokes 'R Us?

I'm assuming you've already confirmed that buying a Ford yoke won't
get the job done. Accurately measure, then have a driveline shop
make you one. By the time you find a Ford unit and shorten it,
you'll probably have about the same amount of $$ in it.

GM