Re: Articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 18:44:22 -0500
At 07:54 PM 1/6/99 PST, Alan Coleman wrote:

>Presently I am working n the other kind of article you mentioned and
>hope to have it to John in time for the next issue.

For anyone working on articles, I really appreciate.  The deadline for
the next issue (April) will be Feb 1st or there abouts.  So get those keys
bouncing.

Also, there are a myrid of wordprocessors and a bazillion versions of all of
them.  Please, if you send me an article electronically (which I really
prefer), after you save the final copy out, try saving it out as a "RTF"
type file also.  Then send me the "RTF" file.  This stands for Rich Text
Format, and is the only universal (with the exception of plain text) means
of transfering documents.  It really makes my live easier.  Then I don't
have to find a dozen different wordprocessors to figure out how to get to
the file.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi