Fw: More on Info Restriction

To: "Bricklin List" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: More on Info Restriction
From: "Don Gillis" <gillis2@inorth.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 98 15:20:25 PST
I'm passing this along to the list. Hopefully someone out there can help
Joe.

----------
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 1998 03:03:43
From: Fedeli, Joe
To: 'Don Gillis'
Subject: RE: More on Info Restriction

Don,

  Do you know of anyone that carries the air cleaner decals for the 4 speed
Bricklin?  I can not post to the Bricklin list for some unknown reason
according to John Blair ever since the computer system was updated.  I've
had John post this question before, but no response was replied to either to
the list or me directly.  Thanks!

Joe Fedeli
jfedeli@dscp.dla.mil