Wiring vendors list

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring vendors list
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 10:20:24 -0500
Here are the sources that I've gathered while looking for connectors.
I haven't make contact with any except Painless wiring and Rhode Island
Wiring.

Usual disclamers

wiring harness & supplies suppliers

Antique Auto Electric (repro wiring)
Rosemead, CA
818- 572-0938

Autoelectrics (small fim catering to the rare)
Pasadena, CA
818-575-4071

Harnesses Unlimited                (except Ford& Merc)
Wayne, PA
(215) 688-3998

M. Parker Autoworks, Inc.
150 Cooper Road
Unit C-7, Dept. HVAA
West Berlin, NJ 08091, USA
     Voice: 609.753.0350
     Fax: 609.753.035

Merv Plastics                   auto wiring supplies            10/92
201 Station Rd
Beeston Notts, NG9 2AB
(0602) 222783

Narragansett Reproductions
P.O. Box 51
107 Woodville Road
Wood River Jct., RI 02894
     Phone: (401) 364-3839
     Fax: (401) 364-3830

NAPA                                    Supposedly have a good selection of
connectors

Painless Wiring                         Full "generic" & Fuel injection
harnesses
www.painlesswiring.com                  No supplies sold seperaterly

Pease Cable & Harness                   (braided & plastic - inc fire
Wood River Junction, RI                  trucks, ambulances, etc)
401-364-3839

Rhode Island Wiring Service Inc.
P.O. Box 434
West Kingston, Rhode Island 02892
     (401) 789-1955
     (401) 783-0091 (Fax)

Vehicle Wiring Products
9 Buxton Court
Manners Industrial Estate
Ilkeston, Derbyshire DE7 8EF
phone:   0115 9305454
FAX:      0115 9440101

Y&Z's Yesterdays Parts
1615 West Fern                         Talk to Gene Zdunowski
Redlands, CA  92373
(909) 798-1498

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi