Connectors 4 wiring

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Connectors 4 wiring
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 09:44:05 -0500
Thanks to all that replied to quest for connectors.

Many suggested I check out "Painless Wiring".  Which I have an now have their
catalogue.  However, they appear to mostly have generic ready made harnesses.

What I was looking for was a source for connectors, fuse blocks, etc.
The next major responce was to check out NAPA and AMP.  NAPA apparently
can get almost any AMP connector.  So I guess I'll file that one away,
for if an when I need any new connectors.

Again thanks to all the responded.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Honica (sp), and may you all
have a prospouruse New Year.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi