Mini Parts X-Reference

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Mini Parts X-Reference
From: godlykrew@juno.com (Riley F Marquis III)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 07:52:27 -0800
Looking for Bricklin parts?  Check this out!

Door release T-pins- Afer reading about Sandy's mishap where the T-pin
fell out and wound up with a hole in the driver side acrylic door, I
thought my crazy idea of a different T-pin wasn't so crazy after all.
Get a pair of clevis pins.  These should be 1" long and 1/2" in diameter.
 Once the pins are installed, install the clips that accompany them
(these may be sold separately).  They may be a little harder to remove,
but they also make it practically impossible for the cylinder to shoot
through the door skin the way it went through the window glass when I
first got my car!
Cost: less than $10 for everything-both doors.

The outside lock- This works on all bricklins, '74-'76, but come in '75
style only.  Cost is $8-$10 from Radio Shack (in the home alarm equipment
section) or JC Whitney.

Horns and horn relays can also be purchased from JC Whitney for under
$10.

Window handles on '75 cars are from a '75 Ford Granada.  '74 cars may be
different, but should be compatible with some standard car.  $10-$15 for
the pair.  You can find 'em at an auto parts store.

Would you believe that I drove 1758 in the rain yesterday and didn't
encounter a single leak through the doors or the windshield? =)

Riley marquis III
VIN 1758