Urethane bushings

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Urethane bushings
From: tbenvie@bu.edu (Thomas M. Benvie)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 20:55:01 -0400
I posted something to the list awhile ago about an AMC vendor trying to
make these bushings.  He just posted to the AMC page the following:

AMC Urethane Suspension Bushings

From: Ron Waters <rbw@classicone.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:12:24 -0400

I should have urethane upper and lower control arm bushings available
for 68-69 and 70 up available in about 6 weeks.. I am having the molds
made now, black only and they will be sold in sets.. Don't have firm
pricing yet, but a 6 bushing set (4 upper, 2 lower) will probably be
around $90..

We are getting ready to set production numbers so anyone interested can
email me (Ron) at mailto:wsc@classicone.com

Obviously this is not a cheap venture and available capital ($$$)
allowing this to happen is limited, therefore depending on demand we may
have to start taking orders and deposits..

Bricklins are the same as any 70 up AMX, Javelin, Hornet, Gremlin, Concord,
Spirit.  He also sells MSD distributors, builds the AMC engines to all out
race if wanted, and can locate a number of tough to find components.  I
believe he is also producing rear disc brake kits, and rear swaybar kits.

Thomas M. Benvie
5 Sachem Rock Ave.
East Bridgewater, MA 02333
(508) 378-1423