What are dates for West Meet and how many expected?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: What are dates for West Meet and how many expected?
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 00:47:35 PDT
I have the mailer but I can't find where it lists the dates of the Big
West Meet "98".  I am unsure whether I can go, but I definitely want to
explore the possibility and will donate the fees to BI regardless.  But,
I need to know when the event is going to happen. Also, who all is going
to attend? If you are planning on going, write to me.  I also couldn't
this info on the website last week.  Thanks, Kim.