Hello Everyone..

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello Everyone..
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@aztec-net.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 22:22:17 -0700
Hello everyone.. I just thought I would let everyone know I'm not dead..
:) since I havn't posted in a long while.. Well just a little update on
me.. I am still unemployed so that is why I still don't have a
bricklin.. and have been searching for a job in the last little while so
that has been taking up most of my time.. Also I forgot to mention I do
graphics art if you guys would like some for the webpage gimmie a
shout.. If you wish you can check out my webpage at
http://members.xoom.com/cairns
It has some of my work there.. (all of the graphics) So anything you
need I can do.. Also.. If anyone in Ontario (or any where in canada)
knows of any jobs open gimmie a shout. My resume's on my webpage..
hehehehe Sorry just had to say that..

Hope everyone is doing well..
--
       \\\\\//