elect.compressor

To: isensee@aol.com
Subject: elect.compressor
From: giandtb@mb.sympatico.ca
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 00:26:49 -0800
Has 3 mounting holes - picture a  T  with the holes at the end of each
line. Guess it to weight about 4 pounds. Has spin off plastic filter
case and looks like part cast aluminum and tubular section looks bronze
in color with 2 1/2 " diameter. Takes 35 amp in line fuse and switch.

        When hooking up power supply to compressor direction's say "supply
electric power from battery side of starter relay on right rear fender
apron "  What does this mean ?

        To mount my air control panel in the compartment should i use my
original aluminum plate (to which my solenoids and hydraulic pump were
attached to) or should i bolt it to the fiberglass on its own

        thanks   george iluk