Is front end "Mustang" like? Also, window glue q.

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Is front end "Mustang" like? Also, window glue q.
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 16:24:53 PST
I spoke with a front end guy today to ask about him putting in new coil
springs.  He said that he thought the car had a mustang like front end.
True?  Also, while I was working on the antenna, the little triangle
window just, just, just ploop ... fell out.  Perhaps it was the
unrelenting sunshine that we had for a couple hours today in San
Francisco, but whatever it was it needs to be fixed.  Is there some
specific adhesive that is used to attach those windows to the body?
Thanks, Kim.