Car Shows

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Shows
From: tbenvie@bu.edu (thomas m. benvie)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 20:21:12 -0500
I produce an East Coast regional all AMC car show the Sunday of Labor Day
weekend in Brookline, Mass (next to Boston).  I have done this for the last
23 years.  I had my Bricklins there in the past, and invited a few other
owners I knew.  The place is pretty big, and it would not be a problem to
host a Bricklin group if anyone is interested.

In 1999, I will be hosting the National AMC-Rambler show.  Once again, any
Bricklin people interested in coming, let me know.  No firm date yet, but
looks like the middle of August.