Re: Underside of body - painted?

To: <marvmay@ix.netcom.com>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Underside of body - painted?
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 00:09:08 -0400
I assume my car (1609) is typical. The chassis is painted Matt black. Door
frames match the body color. Your door frames were probably painted later. I
have seen several that were later painted. None of the underside of the body
is painted. Just raw fiberglass in a creamy beige color. My wheel wells
clean up nice using that tire spray foam, but then again it's never gotten
real nasty and allowed to bake on either.

GM