Mail order Carburetor Source

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Mail order Carburetor Source
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 13:47:06 -0400 (EDT)
I need standard Bricklin replacement carburetor for car #220: Holley 1850 600
CFM vacuum secondaries.  Apparantly these are also available with electric
choke.  The last one I got for #670 car was for manual choke, which is
acceptable but I would like to get the electric choke, and perhaps a
conversion kit as well for the manual choke. The company I had previously
been buying from, ASAP, has gone out of business and Fast Times now has their
phone number.  Their prices seem a little high.  I paid between $100-$130
last time.  Fast Times wants $190 for the carb (w/elec choke) and $40 for
phenolic 1" spacer.  Can  anyone recommend another company with better
prices?  If this is a reasonable price now, I will just order it anyway.
 Thanks.
-George Curley  (#220,489,670)