Bricklin International Club

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin International Club
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 23:13:41 -0400
Hey gang,

  Well, I have put MY 1st issue of The Bricklin to bed.  It went off to the
printer earlier this week.  Boy what a learning curve.  With any luck they
should be in the mail before the end of the month.  I appologize for them
being late.  Hopefully, this will be the only one that I'm late with.

  I know that many of you on this mailing list are members of BI.  For
those of you that aren't members, I'd like to take this opportunity to
envite/encourage those non members to join.  There is a form you can print
on the Web page at http://bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/BI/BIOnline.htm.
Membership is only $30 a year and you get the Quarterly magazine.

  Remember that the club IS supporting the Web page.  If you want to see
the Web page to continue to grow, the club will need you help.  So show
your support by joining Bricklin International.

Speaking of help, I'd also like to encourage all of you to think about
writing an article for The Brickline.  I need articles to fill the
pages.  So please, if you've got a tech tip, a good personal story, a
new tool that makes a job easier, just changed some major part on your car,
take a few minutes and write up something and email it to me.  Remember
the Web page and The Brickline are for you, so please try to contribute.

I'll be putting an article up on the web page about submitting articles
sometime after The Brickline come out.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire