Parting out 717

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Parting out 717
From: AVIATORXXX@prodigy.com (MR DAVID A HITE)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 23:09:38, -0500
Well, I've given myself until Saturday to make my final decision on
the "Parting out" issue. It's been a hard decision so far, but
talking with some of you has made me feel a little better about my
possible decision. Knowing that the parts will help some other
Bricklin enthusiasts complete or repair their projects helps..however
It would be nice to see the car restored. Anyway, I'll be contacting
those of you who asked me about parts on Saturday if thats the way
I'm going to go.

Anybody wishing to speak with me about this can reach me at my shop
during the days @ 860-455-9244

thanks

Dave Hite