RE: I got One !!!!!!

To: GodlyKrew@aol.com
Subject: RE: I got One !!!!!!
From: "GREGORY MONFORT" <WINGRACER@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 97 02:39:28 UT
Congratulations! If you extensively customize, resale value will be zilch,
unless of course you find someone who shares your view of what a Bricklin
should be like. There's no room under the hood for a battery. You can't add a
backseat without extensive frame rework. I doubt you can do much about the
body fading short of painting it. Check out the web site on this subject.