Re: Road & Track

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road & Track
From: GodlyKrew@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 15:22:21 -0400 (EDT)
The title "No Market For Bricklins" sounds kinda scary....
I thought rare cars like the Bricklin would be the type that went up in
value.
does this article state that they ARE going up in value, or did it state that
they ARE NOT going up in value?

BTW, I heard from a guy who owns a 74 Bricklin that the value of these cars
is supposed to double by the year 2000...can anybody confirm or deny this
rumor?

The Bricklin web page is easy to access, as long as you use the IP address to
bypass the DNS Sever...

try using this URL in your browser if ya have trouble...
http://129.189.4.248