Re: Coincidence - Hello

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coincidence - Hello
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 12:57:00 -0400 (EDT)
I have been surprised how many Bricklins I have seen on the road. There are
two besides mine in the small town I live in and I have seen two more in
nearby Austin, TX. I have seen several on trips to Florida and even saw one
once in Fairbanks, Alaska (the driver had a fascinating story about driving
his Bricklin from Minneapolis to Fairbanks in the dead of winter when he
moved). If you think about what a small proportion of the car population
Bricklins represent and how many of them are tucked away in garages most of
the time, it seems like it should be a miracle to ever see one on the road.

If you want a real thrill, go to the nationals sometime and see a parking lot
full of Bricklins!

Scott