Thanks Everyone..

Subject: Thanks Everyone..
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@idirect.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 1997 01:55:27 -0600
Well I would just like to thank everyone here on the mailing list..
Because You guys do so much to help people and get little thanks for
it.. So THANKS!!! Keep up the great work everyone.. And hopefully soon I
will have a bricklin and learn more about them so I can give some advice
on a the car.. Now what I would like everyone to do is go out to a
coffie shop and buy a coffie and if I ever meet you I will give each any
everyone of you the money you spent on the coffie.. :)

--
      /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=         Dave Cairns                     )
     ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__         Georgetown Ontario Canada        )
     )   /^\/   _)          (_        dexin@idirect.com                )
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            (_     dcairns@bigfoot.com             )
<  >      |(,,) )__)             (    http://dexin.home.ml.org       )