Re: NEW

To: K Garner <kgarner@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>,
Subject: Re: NEW
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@idirect.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 17:34:49 -0600
K Garner wrote:

> Hello, I'm new to the list. do not yet own a bricklin but I've test drove
> one and have been looking ever since. I'm in Alberta Canada, and if anyone
> knows where I can find one out west I would appreciate the help.
>
>         Kevin
>
> we might not always get what we want...
> we might not always get what we need...
> Just so long as we don't get what we deserve.

Well It's nice to see a Fellow Canadian on the List.. I am from Ontario
and am looking at buying a 75 green... $2000.. Well I know of 2
bricklins for sale here in Ontario that have never been licenced.. So if
yah wanna know more just email me..
--
      /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=         Dave Cairns                     )
     ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__         Georgetown Ontario Canada        )
     )   /^\/   _)          (_        dexin@idirect.com                )
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            (_     dcairns@bigfoot.com             )
<  >      |(,,) )__)             (    http://dexin.home.ml.org       )