Misc parts wanted

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Misc parts wanted
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 17:30:34 -0500
Hey gang,

  Anyone have any extra interrior panels.  My car was gutted many
years ago and the entire interior was removed.  I need headliner,
A pillar covers, door panels, and rear quarter panels.

If anyone has any of these parts laying around they'd like to get
rid of, let me know, I'm in the market.

Also looking for a good deal on the original seats and a steering
wheel.

I'm also looking for a set of 75 exhaust manifolds and a source for
motor mounts for a 75.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!