I FOUND A BRICKLIN!!

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: I FOUND A BRICKLIN!!
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@idirect.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 23:55:06 -0600
Hello all.. I have some very good new.. I found a 1975 bricklin needing
a some body work (door skins and roof and 1 headlight cover are messed
up bad) (The car is green) and the motor is in running condition adn
the  interor is is ver decent shape converted to air for $2000
CANADIAN!!! I am going to go and look at it 1 more time on friday and
then I am going to figure out how I am going to get the money.. (the bad
thing is I am starting school soon for my pilot's licence :( (20,000))
So I'm really gonna have to streach to get the money for this.. :( Well
I'll keep everyone updated.. :) Bye!!
--
      /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=         Dave Cairns                     )
     ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__         Georgetown Ontario Canada        )
     )   /^\/   _)          (_        dexin@idirect.com                )
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            (_     dcairns@bigfoot.com             )
<  >      |(,,) )__)             (    http://dexin.home.ml.org       )